- POLAND: Silesian University of Technology (SUT)
The Silesian University of Technology (Poland) is searching for enthusiastic and experienced researchers of any nationality interested in submitting a joint application for the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships 2019.
All offers, contact information and steps to apply can be found here: SUT Poland OFFERS (743.64 KB)
- SPAIN: Institute Barcelona (IBEI)
The Institut Barcelona d’Estudis Internacionals (IBEI) seeks to support postdoctoral researchers wishing to apply for a Marie Sklodowka Curie Individual European Fellowship. We are interested in working with postdoctoral candidates who already have a strong publication record, and whose research agenda complements one or more of the institute’s areas of strength in international studies. Specifically, we are eager to support Marie Sklodow a Curie candidates working on:
• Security and conflict
• Inequality and development
• Global governance
• EU foreign policy
• The politics of regulation, or
• The governance of diversity
All offers, contact information and steps to apply can be found here: IBEI Spain OFFERS (181.44 KB)
- SPAIN: Centre de Recerca Matematica (CRM)
The Centre de Recerca Matemàtica (CRM) welcomes expressions of interest from excellent postdoctoral researchers interested in applying for a European Commission Marie Skłodowska-Curie Individual Fellowship (MSCA IF), with a research project to be carried out at one of the CRM groups:
- Complex Systems, Principal Investigator (PI) Alvaro Corral (email@example.com)
- Computational & Mathematical Biology, PIs Tomás Alarcón (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Josep Sardanyès(email@example.com)
- Computational Neuroscience, PIs Alex Roxin (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Klaus Wimmer (email@example.com)
- Harmonic Analysis and Approximation Theory, PI Sergey Tikhonov (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Industrial Mathematics, PI Tim Myers (email@example.com)
- Mathematics of Development and Evolution, PI Isaac Salazar (firstname.lastname@example.org)
If you are interested, please email the Principal Investigator of the potential host group at CRM, including a CV and a brief description of the research topic which would be the focus of the proposal.
- SWITZERLAND: Université de Genève (UNIGE)
Université de Genève (UNIGE) is looking for outstanding researchers wishing to apply to the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Individual Fellowships (MSCA-IF) programme with UNIGE as Host Institution, under the call for applications MSCA-IF-2019 closing on 11 September 2019.
Candidates will have the possibility to participate in the ‘MSCA-IF Applicants Training’ taking place at UNIGE on 4 July 2019. This event is a one-day training (held in English) for researchers planning to apply to the next MSCA-IF call with deadline on 11 September 2019. Participants will work with an example proposal, get insight into the evaluation process and have the possibility to learn from a successful applicant. The event is free of charge (travel costs not included). More information about this training and registration here.