Application Deadline: 14 August 2019
NAWA calls on all interested parties to apply for bilateral exchange with scholars from the Republic of India. The aim of the call for applications is above all to support the mobility of scientists who carry out research projects agreed and carried out jointly by partners from Poland and India. The call is open to joint research projects in the following areas:
- Natural sciences
- Engineering and technology
- Medical and health sciences
- Agricultural sciences
Only the costs of personal exchange may be subject to funding. The sending institution finances its scientist’s travel while the host institution reimburses the stay of the academic from the partner country. The maximum amount of project funding from NAWA’s budget is PLN 35,000.
The following institutions are eligible to apply for funding:
- higher education institutions,
- scientific institutes of the Polish Academy of Sciences,
- research institutes,
- international institutes or other institutions whose core activity in Poland is research and who hold a scientific category.
Applications may be submitted until 14 August 2019 by 3 p.m. CET. Submit your application.
More information under https://nawa.gov.pl/en/nawa/news/1030-bilateral-exchange-with-india