India has launched a Globalstars call for projects with Austria, Belgium (Flanders), Finland, France, the Netherlands, Sweden and Switzerland with the scope: “key enabling technologies for healthcare, agriculture and water”. Participants from India and respective Eureka countries are invited to submit joint industrial R&D project proposals within the framework of the Eureka network.
Bilateral consortia (one Indian partner with one partner from countries listed above) are eligible, but multilateral consortia (Indian partner with partners from multiple countries listed above) are warmly welcomed as well.
- Pre-announcement of the call for projects: 15th-19th October 2019
- International announcement of the call for projects: February 2020
- National announcements of the call for projects: Country dependent
- International opening of the call for projects (differs per country): Mid-February 2020
- Deadline for Eureka and national applications: 30th June 2020
- Consensus meeting of funding agencies: 30th September 2020
- Eureka label procedure and approval: November 2020
- Funding decisions and start of projects: before 31st December 2020
For more details click here.