START DATE26/11/2020 - 16:30
END DATE26/11/2020 - 17:30
ORGANISEREURAXESS Australia & New Zealand in collaboration with the Delegation of the European Union to Australia & New Zealand
European Research Days 2020 – Australia & New Zealand is a flagship event of EURAXESS Australia and New Zealand organised in collaboration with the Delegation of the European Union to Australia and the Delegation of the European Union to New Zealand. The event focuses on providing the research community with information and support for scientific exchange and collaboration with Europe. The ERD has a total of 9 sessions (3 on each day), on a wide array of topics.
The first session of the second day was a High-level Panel on Promoting relations between the EU & Australia.
High-level Panel: Promoting relations between the EU & Australia
- Mr Jason Collins, Chief Executive Officer, European Australian Business Council
- Prof Anthony Elliott, Executive Director, The Hawke EU Jean Monnet Centre of Excellence at the University of South Australia
- Prof Peter Draper, Executive Director, The Institute for International Trade at the University of Adelaide
- Prof Bruce Wilson, Director, The European Union Centre of Excellence at RMIT University
- Ms Anne McNaughton, Director, The Australian National University Centre for European Studies
Moderated by: Mr Jonas Rupp, Advisor - Science, Research, Innovation, Technology and Education, Delegation of the European Union to Australia
Watch the Recording Below