Interested in a research career in EUROPE?
In an increasingly interconnected world, EURAXESS Worldwide offers you the chance to interact on a global scale. It is a networking tool supporting researchers working outside of Europe who wish to connect or stay connected with Europe. Through networking, researchers can strengthen European research and scientific cooperation with the world.
Whether you want to know more about European research policy as well as mobility, funding or further collaboration opportunities, EURAXESS Worldwide has dedicated teams in the following countries and regions ready to assist you: Africa, ASEAN (focus on Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Vietnam), Australia and New Zealand, Latin America and the Caribbean (LAC, focus on Brazil, Argentina, Chile, Mexico, and Colombia), China, India, Japan, Korea and North America (US and Canada).
EURAXESS Worldwide in numbers
- Currently, nearly 64,000 researchers and multipliers are regularly informed by the EURAXESS Worldwide initiative.
- Since 2013, EURAXESS Worldwide has:
- Organised over 440 events with over 55,500 participants.
- The country/hub portals overall were visited by nearly 2 million visitors.
- Published over 340 newsletters in all EURAXESS Worldwide target countries.
- Collected more than 50,000 likes and followers via social media (incl. LinkedIn: join our global EURAXESS Worldwide group! https://www.linkedin.com/groups/4990889/ ).