OFFER DEADLINE15/07/2019 12:00 - Europe/Brussels
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020 / Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions
PROPOSALS TO MARIE SKLODOWSKA-CURIE ACTIONS - INDIVIDUAL FELLOWSHIPS - 2019 – Society and Enterprise Panel
Under the H2020 framework program Scientific Excellence pillar, ADAPT is available to be your host institution in the field of Labour Law, Industrial Relations, Human Resources, Education and Training for the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Individual Fellowships call (H2020-MSCA-IF-2019).
ADAPT – Association for International and Comparative Studies in the field of Labour Law and Industrial Relations is a non-profit organization set up by Prof. Marco Biagi in 2000 with the aim of promoting research in the field of Industrial and Labour Relations from a comparative and an international perspective. The main purpose of ADAPT is to provide an innovative method of carrying out academic research, while developing long-term relationships with businesses, organizations, institutions and other institutes for advanced studies.
- works in cooperation with the “Marco Biagi” Centre for International and Comparative Studies (DEAL) at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia;
- promotes the Doctoral School in Learning and innovation in social contexts and workplaces together with the University of Siena, focusing on labour market law, education and training, human resources and management sciences;
- promotes partnerships at a national and international level, creating a network of ongoing relations between organizations, research centers and Universities worldwide;
- performs advisory functions together with the Commission for Certification of labour contracts at the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia;
- participates to several invitations to tender and to calls for proposals at the national and international level.
ADAPT carries out research in the following areas:
- Labour market development and modernization;
- Lifelong learning, VET, apprenticeship;
- Youth employment and school-to-work transition;
- European Union Labour and Competition Law;
- Industrial Relations, collective bargaining;
- Occupational Health and Safety;
- Work & Chronic Diseases;
- Natural & Environmental Disasters and the Labour Market;
- The Great Transformation of Work.
The Marie Sklodowska-Curie Actions - Individual Fellowships are available for experienced researchers, of any nationality, who must have, at the date of the call’s deadline, a doctoral degree or at least four years of full time equivalent research experience.
ADAPT welcomes proposals on MARIE SKLODOWSKA-CURIE ACTIONS - INDIVIDUAL FELLOWSHIPS for the Society and Enterprise panel [MSCA-IF-EF-SE]
If you wish to have ADAPT as your host institution please send your draft proposal by July 15th (12:00, Central European Time) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please identify your e-mail with MSCA-IF-2019 | NAME SURNAME in the subject. The draft proposal must include:
- Full name and e-mail
- CV (including a list of relevant publications)
- Copy of the ID card/passport
- Motivation letter (in English
- Short research project (max 5 pages in English).
Incomplete proposals will not be accepted.
What can ADAPT offer you?
At ADAPT you will join an enthusiastic network of researchers, have the opportunity to attend specialised trainings, conferences, and seminars and access a network of more than 70 companies, strongly interested in innovation and processes related to organisational changes and Industry 4.0 transformation.
Thanks to the above network, you will have the possibility to spend a secondment phase in a company interested in your research project.
ADAPT will suggest a supervisor upon evaluation of your proposal, on the basis of your cv and research project;
Applicants will be informed of ADAPT’s decision at the latest on July 22th to their e-mail address. Selected candidates will receive full support from ADAPT to develop their proposal throughout the submission process.
You may be asked for further documents/information upon proposal approval.
Deadline to applications on H2020 participant portal: September 11th 2019 (17:00, Brussels time)
In case of doubts, please write to: email@example.com
The responsibility for the hosting offers published on this website, including the hosting description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.