ORGANISATION NAMEUniversidad de Cantabria
RESEARCH FIELDFormal sciencesHumanitiesNatural sciencesProfessions and applied sciencesSocial sciences
CAREER STAGERecognised Researcher (R2) (PhD holders or equivalent who are not yet fully independent)
1. The incorporation of one researcher (on condition that they prove the non-existence of a contractual relationship with University of Cantabria, UC) and who have already completed the first stage of evaluation of any of the Calls for Starting Grants or Consolidator Grants of the ERC .
2. Development of a research project and support for the creation of their own research team.
3. Provide a new vacancy for Permanent Professor in the fields related to the professional profile of the beneficiary by opening a public tendering procedure.
1. PhD researchers of any nationality, having a demonstrable post-doctoral experience of at least 3 years after his/her PhD award.
2. The beneficiary will not bear any contractual obligations or legal links with the University of Cantabria during the previous five years.
3. Demonstrate the positive assessment after Step 1 of ERC panel evaluation in any of the funding schemes listed in the Annex 1, and that he/she is the Principal Researcher of the received applications.
1. All documents required in the application can be found at:
2. Necessary documents: See article 7 of the call.
3. All the documents can be completed in English or Spanish.
4. All the documentation will be submitted in electronic format in pdf files to the following e-mail:
Evaluation and notification
The evaluation of the grants will be assisted by an Evaluation Committee designated by the UC’s Research Board.
- Curriculum Vitae including the standard academic and research record, up to 50%
- ERC evaluation report, up to 25%
- Feasibility and execution of the project within the duration requested and with the resources and avilable areas of the UC, up to 25%
The final grant resolution will be published in the University of Cantabria website.
Please contact with us for any question: email@example.com
Grant is limited to a maximum of 420,000.00€.
Salary of the beneficiary: 260,000.00 € (52,000.00 € per year).
Maximum total eligible expenses related with development of research activity are:
Up to 160,000.00€ in case of experimental sciences.
Up to 120,000.00€ in case of non-experimental sciences.
The beneficiary will have five years to finalize the project as for the starting date counting from the first day of labour contract with the University of Cantabria.
The responsibility for the funding offers published on this website, including the funding description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.