ORGANISATION/COMPANYNicolaus Copernicus University
RESEARCH FIELDPharmacological sciences › Pharmacy
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE12/07/2019 12:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Bydgoszcz
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK36
The competition is open to persons who meet the conditions set out in Article 113 of the Act of 20 July 2018 - Law on higher education and science (Journal of Laws of 2018, item 1668) and the following qualification criteria:
- hold the degree of doctor of pharmaceutical science,
- show predispositions to scientific and didactic work
- knowledge in the field of drug toxicology,
- experience in using of advance chemometric methods in QSAR and QSRR analysis,
- knowledge in analitycal methods and their applications in drug toxicity analysis, experience in sample preparation including solid-phase extraction,
- experience in designing and conducting scientific research, preparation of reports and quantitative analyzes,
- experience in research in the laboratory of a research institute,
- fluency in the Polish.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESPOLISH: Excellent
Documents to enter a competition for the position of Assistant Lecturer (one full-time employment) in the Department of Toxicology due to be submitted no later than 12 July 2019 to the Dean’s Office of the Faculty of Pharmacy of Ludwik Rydygier Collegium Medicum in Bydgoszcz, ul. Jagiellońska 13, room no. 51. The competition will be adjudicated and the results will be announced no later than 30 September 2019. The university does not provide accommodation.
EURAXESS offer ID: 417186
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.