ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstytut Ekspertyz Ekonomicznych i Finansowych
RESEARCH FIELDComputer science › Autonomic computingEconomics › Financial science
RESEARCHER PROFILEEstablished Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE28/06/2019 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Lodz
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/08/2019
IEEF announces a job vacancy for the position of Associate Professor in the Economic Cybercrime Unit.
The candidate must have a very good practical knowledge of financial markets and financial institutions, machine learning and text-mining and a thorough knowledge of at least one programming language. In addition, the candidate must demonstrate a proven ability to conduct economic analysis and research. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in conducting research in various scientific and financial institutions (universities, research institutes) and public institutions.
Candidates are required to submit the following documents:
- Employment application letter, containing the competition ID;
- CV – containing the description of education and work experience;
- copy of the PhD and post-doctoral degree diploma;
- list of publications;
- copy of the certificates of competence;
- copy of the certificates or other documents confirming the knowledge of a foreign language ;
- declaration of holding the full legal capacity to perform acts in law, and full citizen’s rights;
- a statement issued on honour relating to the absence of recorded conviction of an intentional crime or tax crime;
- the following statement:
“I agree to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purposes related to the recruitment process.
I agree/do not agree for my personal data being placed in the IEEF recruitment database and stored for a period of 12 months from the submission for the purpose of conducting future recruitment.”
EURAXESS offer ID: 417170
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.