ORGANISATION/COMPANYInstytut Ekspertyz Ekonomicznych i Finansowych w Łodzi
RESEARCH FIELDEconomics › BankingEconomics › Financial science
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Established Researcher (R3)
APPLICATION DEADLINE28/06/2019 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Lodz
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/08/2019
IEEF announces a job vacancy for the position of Research Assistant in the Financial Markets, Banking and Insurance Unit.
The candidate must have a very good practical knowledge of the issues concerning financial markets and financial institutions as well as the proven ability to conduct economic analysis and scientific research. The experience as a court expert or in presenting expert opinions will be a substantial asset.
Candidates are required to submit the following documents:
- Employment application letter, containing the competition ID;
- CV – containing the description of education and work experience;
- copy of the university diploma;
- list of publications;
- copy of the certificates of competence;
- copy of the certificates or other documents confirming the knowledge of a foreign language ;
- declaration of holding the full legal capacity to perform acts in law, and full citizen’s rights;
- a statement issued on honour relating to the absence of recorded conviction of an intentional crime or tax crime;
- the following statement:
“I agree to the processing of my personal data included in my job application for the purposes related to the recruitment process.
I agree/do not agree for my personal data being placed in the IEEF recruitment database and stored for a period of 12 months from the submission for the purpose of conducting future recruitment.”
EURAXESS offer ID: 417167
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.