ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Department of Composition, Electroacoustics, and Tonmeister Education
RESEARCH FIELDArts › Other
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE26/06/2019 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONAustria › Vienna
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK20
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2019
REFERENCE NUMBERGZ 1989/19
- Representation of the subject of Film Soundtracking in the advancement and appreciation of the arts and in teaching, especially lectures and practical workshops about history, theory and practice of sound design and editing for film in the frame of Tonmeister education.
- Supervision of students projects and artistic / scientific works, examinations
- Theoretical and artistic / scientific reflection with the topic of Film Soundtracking in the advancement and appreciation of the arts, technologies and work methodologies.
- Engagement with the technical advancement of Film Soundtracking.
- participation in the organization and operation of the Institute, and evaluation tasks
Gross salary, according to collective bargaining agreement, € 2.565,10 per month (14 times). There is a possibility of a higher salary according to qualifications and former position.
Applications should be sent (related to GZ 1989/19) to the University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna, Department of Human Resources, Anton von Webern-Platz 1, 1030 Vienna. The application documents remain at the university.
The University of Music and Performing Arts Vienna is committed to the equal treatment of all qualified applicants regardless of sex, gender, sexual orientation, ethnicity, religion, world-view, age, or disability.
The University is particularly interested in increasing the percentage of women working in the artistic, scientific and general university personnel ranks. It therefore expressly encourages qualified women to apply.
It should be specifically mentioned, however, that applicants who are invited to the audition will not receive remuneration from the university for incurred travel and hotel expenses.
REQUIRED LANGUAGESGERMAN: Excellent
- completed Austrian or equivalent foreign university degree in this field of study or equivalent artistic/scientific credentials.
- multi-annual professional experience in the field of Film Soundtracking.
- well grounded artistic and dramaturgic qualification in the field of film and media, exceeding the field of Film Soundtracking in an interdisciplinary manner.
- qualifications and experience in the didactics and teaching.
- Multi-annual experience in university teaching, administration and organization, especially in the field of Tonmeister education.
- Additional qualifications in the area of film and video technology and interdisciplinary integration of sound for film (experimental films, movies, television, games, new media e.g.)
- Leadership qualifications and verifiable practice outside universities in the professional field, international experiences.
EURAXESS offer ID: 417166
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.