ORGANISATION/COMPANYŁukasiewicz Research Network-Instytut Technologii Elektronowej
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE01/07/2019 16:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Warsaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE15/07/2019
The Engineer will be responsible for fulfilling the following tasks:
- Performing the experimental work in the field of chemical modification of semiconductor materials.
- Performing the technological works in the field of photolithography and ionic etching.
- Designing and development of semiconductor devices technology.
- Performing the electrical measurements of fabricated semiconductor devices.
Work in well-equipped laboratory
Work multidisciplinary team
- CV with attached consent for the processing of personal data and a declaration of familiarization with the information clause.
- Cover letter.
- Copies of diplomas confirming the required education.
- List of scientific and research achievements, with particular emphasis on publications, patents and participation in conferences and scientific research projects.
- Copies of documents confirming the course of possible previous employment.
- Declaration of the candidate about accepting the recruitment conditions.
Intensive research activity
Required Research Experiences
YEARS OF RESEARCH EXPERIENCE1 - 4
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELChemistry: Master Degree or equivalent
REQUIRED LANGUAGESENGLISH: Good
- Master's degree in chemistry.
- The ability to work in chemical laboratory.
- The ability to work in a team.
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office package.
EURAXESS offer ID: 417158
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.