ORGANISATION/COMPANYSilesian University of Technology
RESEARCH FIELDComputer science › Computer systems
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE13/07/2019 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Gliwice
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK40
- Scientific educational stand
The candidate should have:
- PhD degree in technical sciencesin area of automatic control and robotics (or related), given no earlier than in 2017.
- Ability to model and analyse discrete event processes confirmed by authorship or co-authorship of at least one publication visible Web of Science
- Experience in interdisciplinary scientific work, authenticated by authorship or co-authorship of at least 2 publications in English, visible in Web of Science.
- Experience in educational duties in the area of automatic control and robotics
- Knowledge of the Polish language certified by the matriculation examination or another state exam.
- Professional experience in a domestic company realizing project in the are of automation or informatics.
Candidates joining the competition are asked to submit to the Dean's Office of the Faculty of Automatic Control, Electronics and Information Technology at the Silesian University of Technology, 44-100 Gliwice, ul. Akademicka 16, the following documents:
- application for employment,
- personal questionnaire,
- a copy of the matriculation certificate or other state document certifying knowledge of Polish,
- language certificate certifying English
- copy of the diploma or statement of obtaining the title of doctor,
- information about scientific and didactic achievements and the direction of its further activity,
- a statement as to whether the Polytechnic will be the primary place of employment in the case of full-time employment
- opinion of at least one academic teacher with a scientific title or postdoctoral degree.
The deadline for submitting documents expires on July 13, 2019.
Applicants will be informed in electronic mail about results of the recruitment process within 30 days of the July 13, 2019.
EURAXESS offer ID: 417125
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.