Registration is now open for the following EMBL Lifelong Learning in the Biomedical Sciences webinars.
All webinars will take place 13:00-14:00 CET and are free of charge.
|20 Feb||Disruptive technologies and future skills in the life sciences||Karen Taylor (Deloitte)|
|5 Mar||Entrepreneurial skills – nature or nurture?||Tarquin Bennett-Coles (AstraZeneca) and Maria Ferguson (Cambridge Epigenetix)|
|19 Mar||The role of professional associations in the digital age||Nejc Klopcic (EPSA) and Lynda Wight (TOPRA)|
Who should attend?
- Employers, consultants, individual scientists/professionals and students of all sectors involved in biomedical research and development
- Biomedical education and training providers
- Professional and scientific bodies, learned societies
- Research infrastructures
- Regulators and regulatory affairs professionals
- Funders and policy makers
Further details and registration links can be found here
This webinar series follows on from the EMBL Conference: Lifelong Learning in the Biomedical Sciences in 2016 and was inspired by the LifeTrain initiative and a series of workshops. Webinar recordings from the first series can be accessed here.