START DATE17/11/2020 - 09:30
END DATE17/11/2020 - 17:00
The HRS4R Info Day took place as a virtual event on 17 November.
The HRS4R Info Day aims at supporting the institutions participating to the HR Strategy: "newcomer" universities, research organsiations and funders. During the event, clarification and support requests were answered regarding the multiple dimensions of the HRS4R process and it included observations and implementation advise from the assessing experts.
In particular, the Info Day promotes the following points and objectives:
- Increasing awareness and level of implementation of C&C and HRS4R
- Disseminate and discuss updates on political and operational aspects related to C&C and HRS4R
- Bring together different stakeholders and attract new institutions into the dimension of the HR excellence Award
- Facilitate the take-up of the HRS4R as to advance the human resources policy of an institution
- Share best practices in the promotion of Europe as an attractive destination for research and innovation and fostering brain and knowledge circulation
- Provide support and guidance to Institutions involved in the HRS4R process (e.g. top tips and examples on how to optimize the implementation of their action plan)
- Presentation of case studies from institutions that invested a particular effort in the implementation of the HR Strateg
Find the event description and the agenda attached.
The material shared by speakers during the event is available for download in the attachment space below.
The video recordings can be visualised here.